jueves, 3 de abril de 2014

Memoir

I was born the 29 of August 1998, and I haven't do anything important (or important to me) in my life, but I have archived some "little goals" that can be considered in this, like the fact that I programmed a robot at age of 10, building it by myself.

Other goals (or things that happened "accidentally") are winning an internet contest, get first place of the class for one year, and building a bookshelf.

I'm still young (15 years old), and I have more particular and big goals that I want to complete. Also, I'm not a person that likes to stand out in all the things that can, that's maybe the main reason that I don't have important things to share.

Also I can say that I crated a short novel book, and I have another one in development, and I'm trying to make the last one a serie; yes, I know that is an "Indy" book, and maybe it won't be interesting, but I like to write, and I get out of all my frustrations writing. And I'm creating a little videogamefor a protect; when is finished, I hope to still upgrading it to make a satisfactory game with it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario